Webinar with Fletcher Spaght and Leerink Revelation Partners, July 14th, 2020
“C-Suite Perspectives: COVID-19 Roadmap for Recovery”
When will elective procedures resume?
What are the strategic and financial implications for medical device, telehealth, and digital health companies?
Fletcher Spaght surveyed 100 hospital CEO’s and CFO’s about their COVID-19 outlook for 2H’2020 and beyond.
In this joint presentation, we discussed:
- How and when elective procedures will resume
- Shifting priorities for hospital purchasing, capital budgets, and supply chain management
- Key considerations for near-term and long-term financing
- Managing investor syndicates to ensure proper alignment
- John Fletcher, Managing Partner, Fletcher Spaght
- Barbara Kohler, Sr. Vice President, Fletcher Spaght
- Bill Sigona, Director, Fletcher Spaght
- Fred Lee, Director, Leerink Revelation Partners