Growth Strategy Assistance
Healthcare is an enormous, highly complex, global industry. Continuous population growth, increasing costs of care, and unbounded innovation are forces driving both opportunity and challenge for healthcare businesses.
Fletcher Spaght has more than 30 years of experience working with healthcare companies at each development stage: start-up to global public company. Our singular focus is creating both organic and inorganic revenue growth and future growth potential for new or existing businesses.
FSI’s staff have scientific/technical backgrounds, deep knowledge within their specialization, and extensive experience identifying, evaluating and planning the pursuit of achievable growth.
Clients ask FSI for growth assistance relative to specific strategic challenges:
- How can our existing business grow faster?
- How should we add to our product line?
- Can we reduce our go-to-market expense level?
- What is the optimal price for our products?
- How do we best position our clinical and economic value proposition?
- New product commercial potential?
- Will the proposed acquisition meet/exceed the investment criteria?
- Can a core technical capability be leveraged into additional products/markets?
- Which acquisition/partnering opportunities should we pursue?
- How are competitors succeeding? What are their likely next moves? How can we prevail?
FSI’s subject matter specialists cover the major healthcare sectors:
- Medical devices
- Drug delivery
- Life science tools
- Specialized services
- Digital health
- Healthcare information technology
- Clinical research organizations
- Outsourced manufacturing