JOIN FSIThe quality of our staff is the fundamental basis for our success.
Our Staff Develops Growth Strategies
FSI’s clients range from start-ups to the largest organizations, all of whom seek growth to increase their value. Our client work is varied, challenging, and educational.
Innovate product / market opportunity
Evaluate new business potential
Increase the growth rate of existing business
Our success is based on staff with:
- Subject matter expertise in healthcare and/or technology
- Strategic research and analytical excellence
- Experience identifying achievable revenue growth
FSI works in teams of three to five. Assignment duration ranges from two weeks to four months. Our staff gains exposure to different segments, client challenges, and client team roles.
FSI is a fast-paced environment where team members are continually encouraged to take on new responsibilities.
The Ideal FSI Candidate
- Expertise in medtech, life science or high technology
- Ability to apply business analytics to growth challenges in scientific/technical businesses
- Insatiable interest in innovation
- Has a global perspective
- Committed to professional excellence
- Legal right to work in U.S. indefinitely is required
Our firm is committed to FSI’s Core Values
- Quality client work
- Quality professional life
- Opportunity for professional growth/learning
Seeking to leverage your scientific/technical expertise in the business world?
FSI offers highly successful and motivated individuals the opportunity to work on the challenges fundamental to helping clients grow their healthcare and technology businesses. The learning opportunities at FSI represent foundational skills for your career. See our open opportunities below.
Consultants play a major role in project management, working closely with the case team leader to structure and direct the project. Consultants are also key contributors in information gathering, data analysis, and presentation writing and delivery
The Market Research Assistant supports core activities of almost every client engagement. Responsibilities include recruiting market research participants, scheduling market interviews, maintaining FSI’s strategic databases, programming surveys, supporting FSI’s business development efforts, and assisting with preparation of client presentations.